Monday, May 17, 2010

A day at the puppy park


I have a puppy, obviously as I'm sure my three readers all know, anyways she's about a year old, and my boyfriend and i took her to the park the other day. It's a cute little place with a nice playground. My pup, my man, and i walk along, and we see this HUGE! (huge!!) Labrador coming along. So my four pound toy Pomeranian walks right up to this lab (who's owner asks if we want to socialize and tells her pup to sit) and crawls right up on him and shoves her tiny snout in his giant ear, sniffing around. This lab was so amazing! It didn't even flinch, he was so well behaved he didn't need a leash he just sat and stayed put! Even while Lily was sniffing around him! Amazing! Hopefully the next time we go we can socialize her a bit more, maybe one day she'll be good like that giant Lab! Have a wonderful Monday:)
xoxo Kalika Brooke

No comments: