Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes!


So a few weeks a go i was out shopping with my lovely boyfriend. (who never fails to come with me even when its for clothes! and he's always honest:) So any way we're out shopping from store to store and whilst working on limited funds i needed a new outfit. It's just an itch i get every once in while, so to quench it i went out to browse and got a ton of cute stuff, and total cost was around $45! So not kidding! (the above is my outfit:) I got three pair of earrings and a beaded cuff bracelet from Charlotte Russe, for $8! I also got the gorgeous dress i'm wearing from Charlotte for only $26! And it came with the belt!! (what a deal! I LOVE belts!!) So that's thirty four dollars, but i still needed shoes! I mean whats a shopping trip without shoes!?!? (not a very good one I'd say!) So we head over to Rue 21 because there was a most gorgeous pair of flowered wedges that I'd been stalking and wanted to see if they were on sale yet. Well i mean at the time it was wishful thinking because id been there two days before (nope, I'm serious i really was ha ha!) So we go in and i go over to the accessories dept and i see the shoes on the $10 wall! Like holy poo these shoes i was in love with are only 10 dollars! Talk about a dream right!?!?!!? I mean i am so stingy with money i hate spending it! My boyfriend had to make me buy the dress because I'm so cheap i don't spend over $12 bucks on ANYTHING! (except bras!) So i snatch u those shoes (the last pair in my size!) and i hightail it to the cashier and i got em! And the good news was the go perfectly with the dress:) So shop Charlotte Russe & Rue 21! You'll get all the good stuff for less than half the price! Have a sunny Monday:) & Thanks for reading!
Shoes:):) Make me happy!

2 comments:

nicole said...

you look amazing! Love the dress! I am so behind in reading my blogs... glad to see your still at it! xoxo

Kalika Brooke said...

Thanks:) It's totally understandable you're so busy!! Can't wait to see you soon!!