Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello Again...

Have you guys ever noticed that you can't search blog types? What i mean is, i am interested in art/fashion blogs specifically, and every time i go wadding through the sea of blogs all i come up with are ladies in their mid fifties blogging about their grandchildren. Come on Blogger!I do not want to wade through endless baby pictures! I want to be able to search through categories! I wanna see what i care about! No offense, baby bloggers, your kids are cute and all, but that is just not my thing. And I'm sure there are some of you out there who feel the same way! It's annoying when you can't find what your looking for isn't it!

One a much kinder note, I've been M.I.A lately due to this fun new thing called college. I have learned so much stuff about photography i almost can't remember it all! Anyways the point to this little post is to formally introduce my inspiration. His name is Henry Cartier-Bresson. This is some of his work.

Love, Kalika


henri cartier bresson


1 comment:

Unknown said...

he does fantastic work! - oh how i miss college!

PS - i'm hosting my 1st GIVE-AWAY - it's $45 worth of goodness - come by and join!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~