Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pink Studio, you are so rad!

As we have all noticed, I'm sure, autumn is setting in and it is the perfect season to bust out your boots! Now, I love shoes, LOVE THEM!, but nothing excites me more than adding a new pair of boots to my collection. As it stands right now, I've got some motorcycle ankle boots, some peep toe heel booties, and a couple pairs of Eskimo boots. I have quite a few, but for some reason i can't stop looking for new ones! Plus, I've always wanted a pair of Victorian-esque boots, and who wouldn't just scream for some riding boots? So as i was perusing along the internet, i found a little shop called Pink Studio. I tell you, their shoes are to die for! They are a bit expensive, but excellent quality, they would last forever! (I'm sure you can tell I'm convincing myself that i need a pair!)

Go ahead ladies, treat yourselves!
Happy Thursday, Xx Kalika

2 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I really have to check out their shoes:) Thanks so much:)
Wish you a great afternoon
Kisses

Kalika Brooke said...

Thank you for reading! Xx