Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Secrets


Every Monday morning i drag myself to school (much too early in the morning) and i think to myself, "ughh mondays" Mondays are awful, after a free weekend we all have to pull ourselves by our bootstraps and get back to bed on time and ready for work/school/whatever the next morning. Now, this may be bad of me, but once i discovered Postsecret.com i began making it my monday morning ritual. Because reading about others and the struggles that they are going through, makes my day seem like cake. That might sound mean, but i don't read it in a "haha, sucks for you" kind of way, but more as a "wow, i should be really grateful for the life that i have" And now that I've been doing it so long it's sort of become my guilty pleasure, along with watching like a 100 hours of Gossip Girl (i can't help it!) So tell me, do you have any guilty pleasures?

Xx, Happy tuesday:)

No comments: