Monday, January 3, 2011

HEY!


So how was everyone's new year!? I hope it was safe, and amazing! Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011!!


On other news! I have, in this past year, fallen in love, hilarious, wonderful, love with a new show called, The Office! Have you ever heard of it? It's Ahh-mayyy-Zing! Soo funny! The plot of the show is well, pretty simple Michael Scott runs an office for a paper company, Dunder Mifflin. He runs 13 people, but here are the main characters: Pam, receptionist, Jim Halpurt, Salesmen (who also loves Pam), Dwight Schrute, salesman (who is an idiot but hilarious) and well, just watch the show, if you love Steve Carell, then this is a show for you:)


Here are some of my favorite quotes:


"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make."



" Because right now, this is a job. If I advance any higher, this would be my career. And if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train"


Dwight Schrute: "Dammit, he put my stapler in jello again!" [Points to Michael]

Dwight Schrute: "You can be a witness to this. "

Jim Halpert: [eating jello] "How do you know it was me? "



Ha!! Oh you'll just have to watch!


Happy Monday,

Kalika Brooke, XxoX

1 comment:

nicole said...

sooo funny! i love that show!!