Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh, how fun it shall be..

When i don't have to go to school any longer! Every day i find that i have to remind myself more and more about how this, right now, is the "in-between" time and my "real" life will start the second i graduate college. But, boy i'll tell you, it's not fun! I find myself wishing that i could just start my career, and not have to work at a drugstore (and escape all the rude customers!) and decorate my furture residence, get married and get some dogs. I'm sick of waiting, and i've only been in college for one semester! ONE! Ugh!


But, as my mother would be quick to remind me, there is no "in-between" time in life, what is happening now, is all you may ever get. So with that said, I am going to start appreciating the life i have, and stop fantasizing and whining about how great it will be, and focus on how great it is now, to have a good job, and have to opportunity to go to college, especially in this econmoy. I'm going to start making now count, after all it could end tomorrow!


Happy monday,

Love, Kalika



P.s The above doesn't mean i can't pick out my furute furniture, right? :) A girl can dream:)



No comments: