Saturday, April 24, 2010

The mouths of Babes!


Today, after some hard work removing paintings and things from our old house, sitting outside among the breeze, my 2 year old niece see's a squirrel in a tree. Now, being a two year old, she is obsessed with Alvin and The Chipmunks, so, naturally she thinks the squirrel is a chipmunk. So she scampers off to the tree and introduces her self as such "Hi Chipmunk! I'm Kyli Re!" A few minutes prior to this little outburst, she was afraid of a bee flying just above her little golden locks. After my mom explained that the bee just thinks she's a flower she said "Go away bee, I'm not a flower! I'm Kyli Re!" It just reminded me that sometimes the most precious things in life, are the most ridiculous! (ridiculously funny that is, everybody was rolling!)It's a gorgeous day out there, so go out and soak up some vitamin d! Have a lovely day!

Kalika Brooke♥

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on the new blog! Looks lovely and your niece is adorable!!! Love the space, looking forward to seeing more here... Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm new too :-)

Kalika Brooke said...

Thanks so much! I've been fiddling with it for two days to get it right, but my friend helped me out a lot too! You're blog is pretty awesome too! Can't wait to see more!